STARBOARD ADVISORS Sarl was established to provide a much needed niche service in the strategically located principality of Monaco.
Starboard Advisors sarl provides that much needed link between shipowners, asset managers of funds and third party ShipManagers allowing a seamless delivery of services. This is possible due to the extensive knowledge of operational requirements and safety and quality needs.
- Prevetting inspections
- Prepurchase inspections
- Postfixture and Operations support
- Advising Owners on new reulations regarding SIRE inspections and Oil Majors requirements
- Providing ECDIS training in cooperation with ChartWorld, Hamburg
OCIMF ACCREDITED INSPECTOR
NAVIGATIONAL AUDITS AND PREVETTING
- Teamed up with G6 an international provider of Planned maintenance and web based integrated management systems
- Support Office for European clients
- Marine operational input for the software developers
MARITIME TRAINING COURSES
Glasgow Maritime Academy is a UK MCA approved training academy formed in response to a growing shipping industry need for a quality training establishment. They have now teamed up with Starboard Advisors sarl in Monaco to provide Marshall Island approved and NI approved training courses in Monaco. Seeing the demand of yachting and other seafarers on the Riviera the following courses are available.
- PDSD - PROFICIENCY IN DESIGNATED SECURITY DUTY - (1 day)
- SPSA - PROFICIENCY IN SECURITY AWARENESS - (0.5 day)
- CROWD MANAGEMNT - (0.5 Day)
- CRISIS MANAGEMNT AND HUMAN BEHAVIOUR - (0.5 Day)
- HELM OPERATIONS - (2.5 days)
- HELM MANAGEMENT - (4.5 days)
- ISM LEAD AUDITOR COURSE - (2 days)
- COMPANY SECURITY COURSE - (4.5 days)
- SAFETY OFFICER COURSE - (2.5 days)
- SECURITY OFFICER COURSE - (3 days)
- MASTER (200T) - (5 days)
- UKLAP 1 - (3 days)
- UKLAP 2 - (3 days)
- EFA - (1 day)
- MFA - (4 day)
- MEDICAL CARE - (4.5 day)
- MEDICAL REF - (2.5 day)
Dates of courses and rates available on demand and flexible.